I have been really bad at updating my blog.. now I realized the blog can actually help me to remember what had happened throughout the year hahah.. I also realized that I have to do things right away.. should never procrasinate.. hahah (now I have so many pictures/blog that I need catch up).. so for the next few days.. I will retro-post some pictures and blogs on things that had happened in the past few months.. so go check it out.. but for now.. I will post some hot off the press PJ fashion shows from my two models!!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
2010
wow.. I can't believe it is already 2010.. times really flies especially when you have kids. Wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year!!
I have been really bad at updating my blog.. now I realized the blog can actually help me to remember what had happened throughout the year hahah.. I also realized that I have to do things right away.. should never procrasinate.. hahah (now I have so many pictures/blog that I need catch up).. so for the next few days.. I will retro-post some pictures and blogs on things that had happened in the past few months.. so go check it out.. but for now.. I will post some hot off the press PJ fashion shows from my two models!!
hahaha..Outfit provided: Paul Frank PJ, sunglasses (not really, it is 3D- glasses), HK branded night gown
I have been really bad at updating my blog.. now I realized the blog can actually help me to remember what had happened throughout the year hahah.. I also realized that I have to do things right away.. should never procrasinate.. hahah (now I have so many pictures/blog that I need catch up).. so for the next few days.. I will retro-post some pictures and blogs on things that had happened in the past few months.. so go check it out.. but for now.. I will post some hot off the press PJ fashion shows from my two models!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.