Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas


 In the past few years, we would go to the studio to take family portraits and used it to make our christmas card. This year, we were way behind... as a result, we didn't even have time to do that. 






 So afte we decorated our christmas tree.. I asked my two angels to post for me.. luckily they are still cooperating for the first 5-10 mins.. then they refused to post for me.  Then I had to bring out new dresses to attract them to post for me again.

  I am proud to present these lovely Xmas pictures for my two girls.. I guess next year.. I will have to work on taking family portraits.. but before that can happen.. I need to get a tripod...maybe an assistant or two... LOL (daydreaming again).....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.