Annabel & Birthday GirlSo Annabel dressed up as Snow white and all the other girls also dressed up as different princesses. Then they hold hands to walk into movie theater.
I didn't get to sit with her.. I was like 6-7 kids/parents away from her. But I did hear laugher during the trailer section.. at times.. I was worried that she will be scared of something in the movie.. but I didn't see her looking for me or walking to me. Almost half way through the movies.. the Birthday girl already walked to her mommy side.. but then I still didn't see Annabel..
At the end of the movie... the ending music starts.. I still didn't see Annabel looking for me... I almost worried that if she was still there.. then I walked to her seat.. and I saw Little Annabel sleept so well.. she didn't even know that the movie has ended.. When she woke up, she said " I want to watch Princess and the Frog". I had to tell her that "It is over now". And I still keep on trying to figure out how much of the movie did she watch heheh.. till today.. I still didn't know.. at least.. she sit through the whole movie !!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.