During the process I realized that all the other parents just allow the kids to do whatever they want, They didn't help them at all!! But I can't help suggeting what she can do to make it better... or how to do it.. and even paint some part for her.. heheh I guess I am such a perfectionist. And I need to learn to let her explore and learn in the process!! Hahah can't believe I also learn something from my daughter!!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Bella's 6th year old Birthday party
really can't believe .. Bella is 6 year old now!! She is truly a blessing for us. We invited a few of her classmates to "Color Me Mine" for her birthday party. They seems to have good times painting.
During the process I realized that all the other parents just allow the kids to do whatever they want, They didn't help them at all!! But I can't help suggeting what she can do to make it better... or how to do it.. and even paint some part for her.. heheh I guess I am such a perfectionist. And I need to learn to let her explore and learn in the process!! Hahah can't believe I also learn something from my daughter!!
During the process I realized that all the other parents just allow the kids to do whatever they want, They didn't help them at all!! But I can't help suggeting what she can do to make it better... or how to do it.. and even paint some part for her.. heheh I guess I am such a perfectionist. And I need to learn to let her explore and learn in the process!! Hahah can't believe I also learn something from my daughter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.