Saturday, October 24, 2009

Great Park Pumpkin Patch

Today, we went to the Great Park for our very first Pumpkin patch. Thanks for Elena's tips. I let Bella and Annabel to wear their customs.  I digged out the Belle's gown and Snow White's Dress for them.  Interestingly, Annabel's hairstyle is just perfect for dressing up as snow white.  And she seemed to like it a lot too.. And Isabella also enjoyed being Belle (one of her favorite princesses).

There are lots of mini-games for the kids and Pumpkin decoration stations.  Luckily they didn't trick or treat a lot of candies.  I think we will go there again next year...

Here is the pictures of the hot air balloon (also dressed up for Halloween - as Pumpkin)












Of course.. there are pumpkins everywhere....



And my little princess...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.